1 Dead 1 missing green neon tetras!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miked.

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Please help me!Yesterday I added 5 young green neon tetras to my 10 gallon s.a. tetra tank. There are 5 full grown glowlight tetras and 2 full grown neons already there. Last night I gave the greens a 3 hour drip acclimation then added them to the tank and kept the lights off. This morning I turned the lights on and went to work. When I came home 1 green is missing, and the other was seriously injured(I had to preform euthanasia). The largest one seems OK but the other 2 look stressed.. my water parameters are pristine and the P.H. is 6.5. Is it possible they were bullied by the larger fish? I thought all tetras were peaceful community fish. None of the fish show any signs of disease. Any thoughts or advice would be highly appreciated.

Check the filter box, I had one go missing too and found it there a couple days later..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My filter intake is covered with a sponge because I plan on getting Cherry shrimp.. I still can't find it. Thanks for your reply :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom