10 gallon rcs tank build and progression

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishandmusic81

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so this started as a hermit crab tank for about a year but I decided to make it into a RCS tank
Here are some pics of how it started and the final build
I'm still seeding media from my other tank to cycle this tank

Attachments

• image-3219911714.jpg
    image-3219911714.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 163
  • image-2423022734.jpg
    image-2423022734.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 174
  • image-3006006243.jpg
    image-3006006243.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 194
I love the way your tank looks!!! What size is it ? I might get one for my birthday and squad ape it just like yours if that's okay! ;)

Coursair said:
Looks nice. If you want later you could get some Xmas or Flame Moss and tie it to the wood. That would look nice.

And I think you need one nice Crypt ;)

I really like the flame moss I'll look into it
And I also like the crypt ill see how much it is and if my lfs has any
How quick does it grow?

Fishandmusic81 said:
I really like the flame moss I'll look into it
And I also like the crypt ill see how much it is and if my lfs has any
How quick does it grow?

Crypts are slow which is good when your tank is 10g. I have C wendtii Mi Oya, C lucens and C retrospiralis in my Shrimp Jungle ( vid and pic links below ) I have other Crypts in my rimless 10g.

Coursair said:
Crypts are slow which is good when your tank is 10g. I have C wendtii Mi Oya, C lucens and C retrospiralis in my Shrimp Jungle ( vid and pic links below ) I have other Crypts in my rimless 10g.

I don't see the pics or link?

Coursair said:
Should be links at the bottom of all my posts.
Try viewing in a Browser if you are using the App.
Or go to my Profile pics.

Direct link to my tank vid

Nice! I've actually seen the vid before when I was thinking of building the tank I went on and clicked on almost every single vid I saw lol

Coursair said:
Oops wrong link....that is my tank...just not the link I was thinking of :/ That vid shows my C pontederiifolia and Chain Swords.

This link shows some other Crypts

Looks good I'll probably end up getting sone

Coursair said:
10 might be better, but you can always add more later to add in fresh bloodlines.

Yeah wish I should've thought of that they were high quality ones though so I kinda went with quality over quantity hopefully if they all arrive safe I'll have 8 he threw in 2 more just in case

Back
Top Bottom