$100 bio cube ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i found it on cl it has 1 blue led that dosnt work for the moon lite and needs cleaned comes with the bio cube stand

here is the ad i think thats everything that iv seen for an non high power lite bio cube
"I am selling a 29 gallon Oceanic bio cube (has built in bio filter) fish tank for $100. This includes tank, stand, pump, all decorations, filters, food, chemical treatments that we have & owner's manual. Can be used for salt or freshwater fish. Everything works (pump, heater, temperature gauge, white tank lights, etc)-except for 1 of the 3 blue LED lights used to enhance "glow" in saltwater set-up. Paid over $500 for everything, just lost interest in it. There are 2 community (get along pretty well with other fish) freshwater fish in it now & it needs cleaned."

It's a good deal IMO. I paid $99.99 after $25 mail in rebate for a BioCube 8 new, no stand. Then again, if you're not going to use the BioCube to its fullest capabilities (SW low light reef) then you may be better off piecing a setup together for the same cost.

I think it's a pretty good deal. I paid that for a 12g Nanocube a couple years ago. They are pretty cool set ups. I use mine for a planted tank, but one note of dissatisfaction (though idk if biocubes have the same problems) is that it gets too hot from the heat of the power compacts.

i was gona use it to replace my 10gal tank that has my shrimp and is becoming planted i called but havnet herd back if they still have it

Back
Top Bottom