10g Reef Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hard to tell with that picture. Usually if i dont know what it is i siphon it out. Better safe than sorry

Also I have a little worm on the glass and a tiny snail. Does anybody know if it's harmful, or helpful?

I have tons of those tiny snails that come up from the sand. Haven't been harmful at all to my tank. I just brush them off with the mag-float cleaner each day. They're fast little climbers. Not sure about worm. Couldn't tell in pic.

So I ordered a big order of corals from reefs2go. I asked for a brightly cored GSP as a special requirement, so we'll see how they do. I'll try to take pictures whenever the majority of them are all open. Also, I'm anticipating a big upgrade (either to a 90 or 125), so my aquascape is kind of torn. I'm setting mostly everything on the ground so it doesn't get too cozy. :D Within a few months (fingers crossed) I'll be starting a thread on the upgrade. We'll have to wait and see!

Back
Top Bottom