125 gallon predatory and south/central Americans.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, just try the knife out and see. As for cats these guys are supposed to be Schilbe intermedius especially in a small group

Sorry Ik not too good with scientific names. Whats the common name for those typess of cats? what i wrongt with tiger shovelno or red tailed?

I have read his stocking. I can't agree with that. For me the wrong combo. I had everything in my tank. All together and knowing its not a good combo. But it's up to you. I have now advice. Just saying. I think it's wrong

what fish do you currently have? I love EBJDs but you want a UV system on the tank and nothing in it that would compete with them.

The abusive threads were deleted. If it does not get any better this thread will be closed.

The shovel nose just are not active swimmers. I red tail cat might be but they become monsters. The name of the cat is silver catfish. Getting around 7 inches and will be active during the day especially with 6-7 of them. Picture of RTC

Oh ik silver sharks are. they're kinda cool. but still rtc outgrow tack in 3 years..? any other cat's cuz silver sharks just don't have a lot to them. What about a hybrid?

Last edited by a moderator:
He might in three years, plus you likely wouldn't be able to find somewhere to rehome it. Not many catfish have stand out color I look more for just some bottom behavior that is interesting and let your cichlids be the color show

Oh ik silver sharks are. they're kinda cool. but still rtc outgrow tack in 3 years..? any other cat's cuz silver sharks just don't have a lot to them. What about a hybrid?

actually my friend has 3000 gallon pond and I will be selling then to him when I go to college in 3 years.still think I should stick with silver sharks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom