15 gallon first time planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi....i got my 4.4G from toddandbecka too...got me some moss today as well...i wrapped them experimentally in the decorative rocks...will see how that goes.

Tank is still doing great Im getting in some dhg from jnam so that will make it look really nice here's a fts to show how Much its grown

Sent from my Droid desire using Aquarium

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110228_140148.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110228_140148.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 108
Current fts need to do some trimming and top off lol

Sent from my Droid desire using Aquarium

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110308_210301.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110308_210301.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 143
So i havent been on here in forever and its been awhile since ive had the planted tank bc i moved to indianapolis and have been spending what time and money i have on my 55gal but I think its time to start this 15 back up. Im planning on going with a dirt bottom and capping with pfs. I cant find any lfs up here that sell plants so if anyone is near by or even wanna ship me some that would be great just let me know a cost and what you got. Im also thinking of getting a new light for this as well any ideas as to what i should get? Rember im kinda on a budget Thanks everyone and its feels good to be back

Hi. I have been in and out in the forum for awhile too. I haven't trim in awhile coz for some reason they have been melting on me. I am still trying to figure out what happened and why they are melting.

Once it will all bounce back, I could probably send you some trimmings.

thanks daileene that whould be great luckly i just found a nice group of guys that have a planted tank club up here so hopefully they can help me out too

ok thanks hey daileene isnt your newest 10 gall a dirt tank? thats what this one is and its kinda a pain but im hoping its worth it. Heres some pics of what i have so far

img_1479166_0_a072ca1957aca85eaa9e25811922ab35.jpg

hi. yes. it is a dirt tank. it was not too much of a hassle for me when I started and all the plants in my dirt tank always grows like a weed. So I will say it is always worth it.

Yours looks soooooo cute..did you just rescape? I like how simple it is. I love it!

hi. yes. it is a dirt tank. it was not too much of a hassle for me when I started and all the plants in my dirt tank always grows like a weed. So I will say it is always worth it.

Yours looks soooooo cute..did you just rescape? I like how simple it is. I love it!

no it got torn down and put away for awhile bc i moved for college but is now set back up yeah its only simple now bc i just moved to indy and i cant find any good lfs to get plants but soon im getting some off some guys around here

Back
Top Bottom