150g planted tank build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I think it is that mate cheers it looks good I think I'm going to get some of that :) how's the tank then mate?

richpowell1989 said:
Yeah I think it is that mate cheers it looks good I think I'm going to get some of that :) how's the tank then mate?

It's a really nice plant. The rest of the tank should start coming back, at least the stuff that wasn't looking as good. Going to do the finishing touches on the modification today. Putting the acrylic over the sump and the pieces at the water level on the standpipe. Still have to find something to keep fish out now, since the water level is equal across the whole tank.

What do you mean equal across the whole tank? Wasn't it before? Yeah I do like it I have done a bit of research on it and it says the tips go bright pink in high light and co2

richpowell1989 said:
What do you mean equal across the whole tank? Wasn't it before? Yeah I do like it I have done a bit of research on it and it says the tips go bright pink in high light and co2

There was a slight drop from the slit to the water level in the overflows and now it's the same as the level in the tank.
Yeah I noticed that. Mine arent as pink and I've been looking into getting more lightning but nothing crazy.

I know we talked about this before but what would you recommend to replace the 10k attinic bulb with in my fixtures? I bought the life-glo II 6.7k. I know you said the Geisemann Aquaflora and day bulb would be best but what would you recommend to go with the life-glo II?

Ended up just buying 2 more 36" life-glo II bulbs and 2 48" bulbs. I bought another solarmax fixture so I can move the 2 to the front and throw the 2 older ones. Looked Into eBay fixtures but I was too scared lol

Back
Top Bottom