155 gallon bow front resident question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And another question my cinnamon clowns laid eggs again. How could I get them
Out of the tank so I could hatch them.

I don't have a puffer............ My tank stats are really old I forget to change it all the time. My really stats are in my sig.

Ohhh .. I can't see that cause im on my iPhone

Ya thats why i couldnt change them. Im on my computer now and just erased the stats........... Im too lazy to type up what I have now lol. The sig probably has some things wrong too...... I had a couple corals die because of ridicuous nitrate levels that Im trying to reduce with vodka now. Hopefully theyll go down and I can get me some coral!!!!!!!

Wwwwww what vodka to reduce nitrate levels.

My nitrate level is at 40-80 ppm.

My fault though cause I moved the tank and I should of sucked up the old sand and put new live sand in its place but obhhhhh well you live and you learn...I've been using a product from prime to help reduce my nitrate level and 20 percent water changes ever week.

Thinking about just draining my tank now and starting over with all new live rock and live sand.

But that's a good 5 hours of work .. Hummmmm

If you have a skimmer you can dose vodka. I will be dosing forever just to keep levels down. There's a long article you should read before you do t rhough.

Back
Top Bottom