20 gallon long suggestion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaTony

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm pretty tired of guppies, rams, bettas, etc. I want something SORTA big. I always wanted an Oscar but cannot afford a 75gal so I guess I gotta stick with something smaller. I was thinking of a pair of convicts. Any suggestions?

Convicts breed easy!! I like them but they are like bad with other fish that are not cichlids! You dont like rainbows?? Some of them get big and even congo tetras can grow big too!

angelvelez87 said:
Convicts breed easy!! I like them but they are like bad with other fish that are not cichlids! You dont like rainbows?? Some of them get big and even congo tetras can grow big too!

I'll take a look into that and I raised convicts before. They was actually my first fishes but I did it in a 10gal becuz I didn't know nothing

With a 20L you are going to be pretty limited as far as size. Personally I would go for color and personality in that size tank, so I would tend more towards Kribs, German or Bolivian blues, or maybe some of the shell dwelling cichlids.

Back
Top Bottom