20 gallon soon to be community tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

parsons483

Aquarium Advice Activist
IMG_1392.jpgIMG_1395.jpg

Right now I have 6 Golden Barbs in my 20 Gallon tank. I want to make it a community tank. I plan to get some Corydoras for the bottom but I noticed the gold barbs stay closer to the bottom or the middle of the tank. What fish can I put with them that would stay closer to the top. I’m not interested in Guppies, mollies, plates, or anything like them three. I have had guppies before and the rate the reproduce is crazy.

So anyone have any other ideas?

I have some Emerald Eye Rasboras that pretty much stay at the top. With them I have Forktail Furcata Rainbows; they are very active and occupy the middle and upper sections of the tank. Both of these fish are peaceful.

I have some Emerald Eye Rasboras that pretty much stay at the top. With them I have Forktail Furcata Rainbows; they are very active and occupy the middle and upper sections of the tank. Both of these fish are peaceful.

Thank you I will look into these and see if my local pet store can order them In

Back
Top Bottom