For Sale: 20"x10.5"x12.5" Aquarium Tank & Lots of Accessories - 10 Gallon #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daileene

Planted Tank Addict
I am selling my other 10 Gallon tank with accessories that I used to have live plants in for $50. Please see the build here and how the tank looked like: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...kinda-re-build-thread-140944.html#post1220000. I had six tanks and needed to redo my whole apartment and needed the space. This sale will include the following:

10 Gallon tank (20"x10.5"x12.5")
Aquatech Filter that is good for 10-15 gallons
Lighting and hood (black) - bulbs not included
Tetra Aquarium Preset Heater (100W, 60 Hz, 120V, fully submersible)
Long Rectangle bubbler with Hawkeye 201 Aquarium Air Pump
Log decoration (not real)
3D Ocean Background
Thermometer
Eco-Complete Aquarium Planted Substrate (used for my live plants - Black in color) combined with some blue gravels and stones

If you are an aquarist, you would know the cycling process. Since this tank has been used before, the beneficial bacteria is still active. I have the filter pads still soaking in the tank water so this tank will immediately be ready for setting up. The tank itself is not quite new looking, some scratches are visible in some areas but not major. I vacuumed the gravel as good as I can so it will not have any unnecessary dirt problems in your new setup. In the last picture, you can see the plants in it still. They are NOT included. Only the hardware are included. I just want to show it with plants so you can have an idea of how it looked like before. I used to put 2x20W CFL GE Daylight bulbs with 5700K on it because of my plants. But you can easily put any incandescent light bulbs in the hood without a problem.

I am in Southbridge, MA so I am hoping I don't have to send this via mail because it is really heavy. So I am hoping for Pick-Ups. Please let me know.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM. Amount is firm. Thank you.

Note: If you want more pictures as of how it looked like now, please see my CL link: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4180535191

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom