20g cube : A Reintroduction to the Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice looking zoas. I was just thinking on if I should add more of them someday to my system while I was looking over the aiptasia today.

Every tank could use some zoas IMO, but I may be biased

New zoas weren’t open yet when I took these but here’s the new rfas

4EBN5Hi.jpg

xiK2GaD.jpg

6Re5JiR.jpg

hRAclEK.jpg

Been a while lots of additions but I picked up 3 acro frags today to try and get some variety. I’ll post some pics when the lights come on but for now here’s some zoa shots

Pink Constellations

h2xUtDg.jpg

Fire and Ice

bZyJ5YO.jpg

Rastas

c23vhGZ.jpg

JF Stargazers

XKzz77Y.jpg

Mandarin oranges, 2 more baby heads on the back too

ra9WWct.jpg

Bam Bams

XKOJdBM.jpg

Couple rfa shots

lSmORts.jpg

plJVWec.jpg

QYxcqkK.jpg

That’s not a bad deal, they go about 30 a piece here for the standard ones.

These were all glowing colors under the blue lights, red yellow green blue orange. I'd say medium size. Bigger than a quarter up to 50 cent size.

Lately the most I have seen in that pricing range have been dime to nickle size for 30-35. Majority dime size. Very small to me.

The very basic ones are around 15 - 20 often will glow at least somewhere on it, but not always. The regular not super fantastic ones are up to around 30-40-45.

Love your Blue green one, is the 1st and 3rd one the same or different ones? 1st pic. The way the light and dark blue to white is gorgeous, set off by the green center. That pattern is a favorite. There really aren't any I don't like though. Even the non fluorescing are interesting.

Keep tempting me with those beautiful pics!

Ya same one, the 3rd pic is just towards the end of the light schedule where it’s almost all blue light.

I’ll take a few pics after work but they seem to be adjusting well, fingers crossed, never had to much luck with acros

Ok super delayed but here we go.

Highest mounted one, no namer I believe.
VXp7XJe.jpg

2nd no name, seems to have some green in the base and in the smaller growth.

DYpR0dd.jpg

Snail keeps tipping it to an angle so I think I’m going to trim the plug a little to better fit and put a little glue on it today during the water change.

3rd is a tabling acro, Red Robin according to the lfs.

1IoZRrV.jpg

Might move it up a couple inches and glue it to the side of the structure to get it out of that little bit of shade, though it has colored up a bit and seems ok there too.

And a paly shot of one of the 5 frags I got from a buddy last weekend too.

HEb7VM0.jpg

The pics are pretty blue since I took them during ramp down and forgot / was to lazy to turn the whites up.

Also half of the next duo of inhabitants is in the tank, hope to pick him up a buddy this weekend.

jTojNeI.jpg

Nice first one may be a type of tenuis, second definitely looks like a Mille and third looks like a stag like they said. Definitely have some coloring up to do but polyps are out and they look good!

Nice first one may be a type of tenuis, second definitely looks like a Mille and third looks like a stag like they said. Definitely have some coloring up to do but polyps are out and they look good!

I thought the second one looked a little different but couldn’t put a name to it, thanks. So far so good, I’ve been whispering sweet nothings to them like you suggested, lol.

Really pretty! The greenish base on the 2nd one is pretty exciting to see what comes of it.

Ya I like that one, it’s always got polyps out and doesn’t even seem to mind me having to straighten it up once or twice a day

Well just went into the room and realized I left the mesh top off the tank for a little over an hour after adding the yasha, don’t see it on the ground anywhere but the cat could of been in the room, will have a better look when I turn the lights back on in an hour or 2. Fingers crossed

Well just went into the room and realized I left the mesh top off the tank for a little over an hour after adding the yasha, don’t see it on the ground anywhere but the cat could of been in the room, will have a better look when I turn the lights back on in an hour or 2. Fingers crossed

Hope it was way down in back behind a rock. That is a bad feeling, wondering like that.

Hope it was way down in back behind a rock. That is a bad feeling, wondering like that.

Still haven’t seen it, but not entirely uncommon for shrimp gobies.

Got a few corals from my daughters for my birthday

Orange lepto I believe (wasn’t there)

VAxbbA8.jpg

VBxONBS.jpg

Couple acros

GvMI3Di.jpg

5ZMhjNt.jpg

Duncan

uxUfxdC.jpg

And one I picked out, shocking I know but.....
Lunar eclipse zoas

iDMZi1e.jpg

And a top down, the clowns were sure they were getting fed and ruined about 10 try’s

68wUgAQ.jpg

And a fts

t9NkqwQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom