20g Long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, awesome! Looks lush and healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That's awesome!
Whats all the tank specs and equipment?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Tank is a 20L
30"Finnex planted+ led(30" stingray led soon to be added)
Sunsun 302 canister w/inline co2 diffuser
Aquatech premium regulator
AC 20
Powerhead (for added flow)
6 hr photoperiod

Getcha sleeves wet fish tank people!

Awesome! I just started my 20-long and the plants are still very small and young. It sure helps to use CO2, like a booster shot!

Awesome! I just started my 20-long and the plants are still very small and young. It sure helps to use CO2, like a booster shot!

Thx&pressurized co2 does open up a whole new avenue..good luck with your new setup!

I got started with DIY CO2 and it made a big difference with plant growth. It is a viable option for a tank this size running medium light.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yikes!

Updated pic
http://i.imgur.com/7ByfmBg.jpg
Apologies for the pic quality..

Wowie, tiger terror! Do ya think that CO2 might play a teeny part in the lush reds and jungle look to your tank? Am I right that this is a 20-gallon long? It looks like a 40-55. I might just look into CO2 mainly because my plants are growing at a minus-2 speed. I'm not sure why most of my plants especially the Anubias Barteri is so covered (except the new leaf) with algae/dark stuff. Don't think that CO2 will help that, but will ask my LFS store his opinion, one of so many conflicting opinions. Seriously though, I lust for your tank, uh - plants.:smitten:

Last edited:
Wowie, tiger terror! Do ya think that CO2 might play a teeny part in the lush reds and jungle look to your tank? Am I right that this is a 20-gallon long? It looks like a 40-55. I might just look into CO2 mainly because my plants are growing at a minus-2 speed. I'm not sure why most of my plants especially the Anubias Barteri is so covered (except the new leaf) with algae/dark stuff. Don't think that CO2 will help that, but will ask my LFS store his opinion, one of so many conflicting opinions. Seriously though, I lust for your tank, uh - plants.:smitten:

Do not expect the advice of an lfs to be the gospel...their bottom line is sales(be cautious)...

Tank is a 20L
30"Finnex planted+ led(30" stingray led soon to be added)
Sunsun 302 canister w/inline co2 diffuser
Aquatech premium regulator
AC 20
Powerhead (for added flow)
6 hr photoperiod

Just to clarify, you're running which Finnex , in addition to buying a Finnex Stingray in near future ?

Last edited:
Current lighting is:
1-30" finnex planted+(started with this fixture)
1-30" finnex stingray(recently added)

Getcha feet wet fish tank people!

Back
Top Bottom