24g nano cube build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

qb6fire

Aquarium Advice Freak
day 1
tank is at its new home in the garage for now till i clean it tomorow and put it in my room!:D
its super dirty
59499-albums9095-picture35219.jpg

Added in 11.5 pounds live rock and a dsb for corals in the future sometime

Tank is full now with a maxi jet 900 but no return pump in the 3rd chamber anyone know if that is ok?

well i finally got to home depot and got some rubber tubing cut to size and rigged it up and made my own return tube and got a free diffuser tip from the local LFS and used some left over tubing to makeshift a diffuser

water has been put in and now its time to cycle!!!

thank you i got fully cured rock so hopefully it wont take to long before its all set and ready to go as this was actually all set up about a week ago

well i got 2 snails and 3 hermits and they are getting aclimated to the water as we speak and will see how they do!
all water paramiters are good forget the numbers as i had to rush to school.

thank you
i have spent a good deal of time at the local LFS the last few weeks and i have friends that go there also so i feel real cumfy with the info i have got from them and he said if these guys do well i have succeeded the cycle of my tank!

2 snails and 3 lil helmits have succesfully sustained life after one day in my new tank! I am super stoked to finally have life but discovered what looked to be the dead body of a hermit without a shell??? I am left confused as to what may have happened since all 3 of my hermits are still walking around and there was no movement in my tank during cycling as after watching for countless hours as many noobies do haha
any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

True! Didn't think of that one! Should that be left in the tank or should i get rid if it?

Day two all 3 crabs and all 2 snails doing good hope to have 2 baby clowns next week but we will see

Night two all habitants are alive and well...
Turn the lights of and leave the single blue led on and notice lil tiny blue dots in the sand any ideas in what it may be?

Been a bit since i have put up an update but plan on making a new thread

Any way to get this one deleted?

Ok thank you

I will do that tonight and work on a new and improved build thread :) with my new and improved tank

Back
Top Bottom