29 Gallon Planted Build...Advice Appreciated!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok after that I would hate spiders after that too!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not hate,rather an extreme disliking...spider in my room = death to spider
A spider in nature's setting is safe...&Brookster if you read this there had better not be a spider in the package or it will most definitely be met with a flying elbow smash from the elbow of power!!!

sit in silence...

Besides lights stand is the other issue I'm running into, want it to be a cabinet style not the open steel I have now. Probably going to have to build the stand if I do get permission for this.

Besides lights stand is the other issue I'm running into, want it to be a cabinet style not the open steel I have now. Probably going to have to build the stand if I do get permission for this.

Yes diy or bust...

sit in silence...

Not hate,rather an extreme disliking...spider in my room = death to spider
A spider in nature's setting is safe...&Brookster if you read this there had better not be a spider in the package or it will most definitely be met with a flying elbow smash from the elbow of power!!!

sit in silence...

But shrimp are not spiders ;) :lol:

I'm going to send you the best xmas present ever TT lmao
TT after my xmas present arrives lol

DIY doesn't sound that bad, going to follow my dad's suggestion of using plywood for strength and not 2x4s.

But shrimp are not spiders ;) :lol:

I'm going to send you the best xmas present ever TT lmao
TT after my xmas present arrives lol

DIY doesn't sound that bad, going to follow my dad's suggestion of using plywood for strength and not 2x4s.

I'm cool...

sit in silence...

Reading this is a cure for melancholy. I'm sorry you mistook your poor wandering shrimp for a spider :(

Happy Thanksgiving guys and gals of all ages. Hope everyone has a nice bird smoking, frying, or baking for nom nom tonight.

Good luck to everyone working retail amd shopping tomorrow! Stay safe and try to keep some sanity. I know I'm not looking forward to my 4:45-1:15 shift...

You too B!

Realized I'm almost outa excel...gotta order some met-14 soon. Was able to get 1 excel/h2o2 treatment off and have enough for 1 or 2 more. die bba die!!!

Dude, I have an almost full gallon I won't use. Want half?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Does it freeze? I'd say usps shipping with that would be pretty safe, hard to screw up liquids.

I hate duck herps...skimmer is going to be put back in to cue this problem. All of it started from 1 plant too!!

Varying the diet to try and get the rams to spawn again, feeding frozen day A, C, E and flake B, D, and E.

Same hear with those plants. I thought I got ALL of them. Maybe one or two were hiding behind the heater. I usually hold a net in front of the filter output and let the current push them in. Lazy and efficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Most of the duck herps are sitting in a net waiting to be moved to the 20L. I also want to sort through them looking for frogbit, I got a few as hitchhikers a few weeks ago amd like the look of them. If I could keep water lettuce that would be a mice floater to have. Tomorrow I'll be catching the rest after work.

Female ram's tube looked like it was being pushed apart like eggs were coming out. Males tube was also poking out a little. That was an hour ago and haven't checked since then.

Mine just dropped em, go check; )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I swear she is teasing me and him!!! Her tube is like 1/32" out and still nothing! I removed the pot bottom and replaced it with a smaller piece of rock, they seemed to be interested in the area right behind the plate so I wanted to be able to see them...if they spawn there that is

EGGS!!!! Why must they lay on the substrate...the angled stones are so much better!

One big amano got out the tank in the middle of the nite,I had gotten up and in the dim light I thought it was a spidera...smoked with a shoe only then to realise it was one of the amanos...womp womp womp.....disheartening to say the least!

sit in silence...

Too funny TT....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Both of the rams greeted me when I got home from work. Someone ate the eggs between last night and 4:30pm.

Back
Top Bottom