29 Gallon Seahorse Bio Cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starchar

Aquarium Advice Freak
I thought that I would post the progress of my tank which I have started about a year ago now. I have recently moved so that was an experience and I luckily nothing died. So here are a couple of pictures....

Stock:

2 H. Kuda seahorses (both female)
1 Blenny
1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
1 Sand-sifting Starfish
1 Feather Duster
CUC (Including a nice colony of spaghetti worms)

Corals:

Kenya Tree
Green Zoas
Florida Ricordia
Pulsing Zenia
Button Polyps
Purple Mushrooms
Corky Finger Gorg.

Attachments

• IMG_1098.JPG
    IMG_1098.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_1100.JPG
    IMG_1100.JPG
    231.1 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_1102.JPG
    IMG_1102.JPG
    219.6 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 278
Couple more pics

Attachments

• IMG_1108.JPG
    IMG_1108.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_1114.JPG
    IMG_1114.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 239
I'm new to saltwater and a good person recommended me to you cause I wanted to get seahorses. They are the creatures that got me into the fish hobby to begin with. Any advice and suggestions you can give me?

Ferret,

I am happy to help any way that I can. I am far from an expert but I have managed to keep mine alive and healthy. I have done extensive reading on the critters so PM with any questions that you have. Or post here if you like and others can give their advice as well. I posted one of these pics in the Photo of the Month along with some care instructions.

Really nice! I'm planning on changing my 29g cube over to a seahorse tank, still researching them and haven't decided which type would be best to try yet tho. Those are some great pics of yours, thanks for sharing!

Moon, there is a u tube video about seahorses. I don't know anything about saltwater, too scared and poor. Videos are by la fish guys. May help you

Thanks, much appreciated! :) Quite a few people here locally tell me I'm crazy wanting seahorses, "they're boring and blah", but I've always been fascinated by them.

I like them, there different. But only thing I know is from the videos. The guy is very entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom