29gal biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah you could try to frag and sell but i heard xenia fragging is a big slimy mess, if you want you can put it on a rock not near any others on the sand so it will cover the rock but nothing else

i have some in my 75gal and theres like three stalks that are seperated on a small rock. if the xenias i got for my cube were like that could i just split the rock between the stalks?

yeah mine has some overgrowing with some really nice heads (pom pom xenia) and if i had the money id ask if they could give me some

im goona go today and try and get a frag, i like the pom pom very much but i believe theres was blue star xenia? is that okay in the cube?

Lookin good. I had a biocube setup for 3 years before I upgraded it. Don't waste your money on the skimmer, its not needed on such a small tank.

Welcome. Oh sorry I had a 29g. I took the top off and mounted a 175 watt MH about 12 inches off the top and cut a piece of plexy for it. Also don't use the bioballs, I put macro algeas back there and sucked detritus out with a turkey baster (get one it will be a lifesaver). I upgraded the tank to a 40g 2 years ago but let me know if you have anymore questions.

Back
Top Bottom