29gal biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They use to. They would be in the middle back compartment. I think they have started making them so they are reef ready for the most part anymore.

Your best bet would be to see if there are any local reefers or clubs. Locals can be very helpful! Otherwise just keep your eyes open around the LFS. I have tons of calupra that I may be able to send you. The stuff grows extremely fast and I've probably got a good 5g buckets worth I need to trim.

Haha ya its been growing in a tank for about 5 years and I haven't trimmed it in probably 6 months. I live right outside of Omaha, NE. Just moved to a new house so ill be moving the tank in the next week or 2 and could easily send you some.

good luck on the move,and i would appreciate it.what kind of corals did you have in your 29.

Thanks. :) I had a few lobos, lots of zoas, xenia, few types of anthelia, plate coral, and a couple leathers. The 40g now has lots of zoas and leathers, pair of clowns, zebra goby, and anthelia.
Message me your address and Ill see to getting you a good handful of macro algea.

@reefbreeder if u want you can send some my way too :p. @eric i have pics up in a thread called "my 14 gallon biocube" or something along those lines. I just posted in it so i should be near the top of the nano section(this section)

@classklown haha ill see if I can work something out.
@ eric like classklown said in the second chamber, you'll want to make sure it gets light. Check around online there are a lot of great cheap ways to do that.
Also be careful with the lr rubble in tbe back chambers. Its debateable if its good or bad, if detritus builds up in it your nitrates will rise. I just put macros in mine and every month or so when I did a water change I would pull the macro out and clean it a bit in the old tank water.

haha okay either way thans reefbuilder. @eric i believe i have about 16-18 lbs of rock in the atual tank and then in chamber 2 probably about 2 lbs and thanks about the pics :)

Back
Top Bottom