30 gallon stocking advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ssteven1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 30 gallon long (36 x 12 x 16). I upgraded from a 20 gallon. I have a pearl gourami, 8 black skirt tetras, 7 espei rasboras, and a refugee white cloud. I moved my gravel and decorations and my filter from my 20 gallon so I hope to not have any cycle. I also added a aquaclear 50. I Hope to removed my old filter once the aquaclear gets seeded.

Aquarium adviser puts my stocking level at 57% but I feel like my stockinglevel is higher than that. I would like any opinions on how I am stocked. Can I add anything? Do I have too much? Thank you

I'd add a group of Cory cats (5-6 of the same species) and some more espei rasboras. They're small schooling fish, and would be happier in a larger group.

I'd add a group of Cory cats (5-6 of the same species) and some more espei rasboras. They're small schooling fish, and would be happier in a larger group.

i agree with this. your middle/top swimming area already has 2 schools so i would increase them a little and add some bottom dwellers

Back
Top Bottom