32G stocking opinions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarr19

Aquarium Advice Addict
Gonna add:
1 angelfish
10 cardinals or lemon tetras
6 peppers Corydoras

What do you think? Any other suggestions? Thanks

I would add 6 neon tetras 6 zebra danios and 4 male guppys. Angelfish look ugly when they are big. Also it would look cramped in about two years when all the fish are older and grown

Ya I think I'll get the tetras. It'll look nice since I'm going for a planted natural look.

Nope just a regular rectangular one. I was thinking of ditching the Corydoras and have 2 small schools of tetras. Say about 6 cardinals and 6 lemon tetras. I have a pleco and will likely find it a new home once it's to big.

Nobzz19 said:
Nope just a regular rectangular one. I was thinking of ditching the Corydoras and have 2 small schools of tetras. Say about 6 cardinals and 6 lemon tetras. I have a pleco and will likely find it a new home once it's to big.

Sounds good to me! What kind of pleco do you have?

Ya I plan on getting a 75G for an Oscar in a year or so but if I don't get it in time I'll probably find it a new home once it hits about 1 and a half feet long. My godfather has a 125G tank so I figure he might take it.

Nobzz19 said:
Ya I plan on getting a 75G for an Oscar in a year or so but if I don't get it in time I'll probably find it a new home once it hits about 1 and a half feet long. My godfather has a 125G tank so I figure he might take it.

Good idea......

Cardinals are bigger than neons but i will be looking into all types of compatible tetras. Once the tank is good to go i'll update here.

Oscarr19 said:
Cardinals are bigger than neons but i will be looking into all types of compatible tetras. Once the tank is good to go i'll update here.

My friend has assorted danios with her angel amd they seem to work well for being psychotic little fish lol the angel is so greedy I find the little ones don't out compete her at all for food

Actually now that I've been doing some searching I might switch up the stocking.

Choose colors that would look great with green plants. Create contrast with green. Reds and yellows will stand out.

Love angels, get marble or silver.

Danios are playful but not vibrant colors. So won't catch ur eye.

I have an 30 gallon planted with 2 marble angels, 3 fancy guppies, 2 sunrise platys.
I also have Ramshorn snails ( i know the breed like rabbits) they keep the glass and gravel super clean. :)

Attachments

• image-1757437575.jpg
    image-1757437575.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 94
Kerri tetras and cochu's blue tetras are very pretty.

Heera said:
Choose colors that would look great with green plants. Create contrast with green. Reds and yellows will stand out.

Love angels, get marble or silver.

Danios are playful but not vibrant colors. So won't catch ur eye.

I have an 30 gallon planted with 2 marble angels, 3 fancy guppies, 2 sunrise platys.
I also have Ramshorn snails ( i know the breed like rabbits) they keep the glass and gravel super clean. :)

2 angels in a 30G? Are they aggressive towards eachother? I'm guessing you have a male and female. Did you get a lucky pair or you watched them at the pet shop to see which were paired?

Back
Top Bottom