32G stocking opinions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 3 angels in 40 gallon without aggression issues. It depends on the fish. If you want to try a pair, just make sure you have a place you could re-home one of the angels to in case it doesn't work out. I advice that you stock the tank with everything else first and add the angels last. Sometimes, if you raise angels with small species and everybody is well fed, they can all coexist, but often the angels end up eating the small guys. IME, upside-down cats hide a lot. I would stick with the cories instead. Rummy nose tetras look nice in a planted tank though and they are bigger than cardinals.

Sorry, I posted before I read the whole thread. Whoops.:hide:
I see you decided to go with 1 angel. Your new stocking list looks great. I really like my Bolivian Rams. they are very fun fish to watch. :) Also, cories are great. They are incredibly active and have hyper streaks which is a nice contrast to the slower, graceful angel. I hope it works out well for you.
:dance:

I want the tetras to be rummy nosed but i hear they are REALLY sensitive.

Oscarr19 said:
I want the tetras to be rummy nosed but i hear they are REALLY sensitive.

They are sensitive because they are mostly wild caught, not a lot of people have success breeding them. Two hours or drip acclamation and they'll be ready for your tank :)
As a side note, they are good indicators if water quality is bad, usually when they are stressed because of rising levels of some toxic chemicals in the tank they lose their red coloration.

They are sensitive because they are mostly wild caught, not a lot of people have success breeding them. Two hours or drip acclamation and they'll be ready for your tank :)
As a side note, they are good indicators if water quality is bad, usually when they are stressed because of rising levels of some toxic chemicals in the tank they lose their red coloration.

oh well i'll give them a go and see how they do.

Back
Top Bottom