38 Gal Stocking Ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prodigybigmach

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I would want a tropical community tank, I was thinking panda cories, a neon blue gourami and I was wishing for neon Tetras but my ph is around 7.5 and I don't wanna risk anything, what can I use in place of neon tetras? or if any other ideas to just make the tank look colorful and just nice

I wouldn't worry about the pH for neons, there is a good chance that they have grown up in high pH our are kept that way in the lfs. You could do an angelfish if you wanted as well. Corys are best kept in groups of 4 our more.

I would want a tropical community tank, I was thinking panda cories, a neon blue gourami and I was wishing for neon Tetras but my ph is around 7.5 and I don't wanna risk anything, what can I use in place of neon tetras? or if any other ideas to just make the tank look colorful and just nice

They should be fine. IIRC, most neons sold in the US are farm raised and so are much more used to our water. In a 38 you could have a nice sized school of them. (y)

Back
Top Bottom