4 fish 10 gallons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is no 10g long. A 10g standard tank is 20". A 20g standard is 24". A 20L is 30" and so is a 29g. :)

I guess I'll keep the 10 as a qt, on a separate note. If I got a 50 or 55 gallon do you think I could house a kole tang?

I would stick to a 75g for the tangs. There are quite a few that will do well in a 75g. The tank would have the same footprint as the 55g but be 6 inches bigger from front to back. If I had to do it again I would have gone 75g instead of the 55g I got. So much more room for rock and corals plus the fish stocking is much more fun. :)

I would stick to a 75g for the tangs. There are quite a few that will do well in a 75g. The tank would have the same footprint as the 55g but be 6 inches bigger from front to back. If I had to do it again I would have gone 75g instead of the 55g I got. So much more room for rock and corals plus the fish stocking is much more fun. :)

I would have to agree.

Zach, I would just go the extra 20 gallons and get a 75. :)

Yep, the 75g is so much a better option. If you have the 4 feet for a 55g then you have enough room for the 75g.

Would make it easier on us too, as we wouldnt have to pull teeth with your fish selections! LOL j/k. But seriously, get the 75g if you can. Promise you won't regret it.

I meant 55. But if I were to go 75 which and how many Tangs could I keep?

Go Onto LA and find tangs... Then use the search filter and make it minimum tank size 75:)

Actually, I if I had to do it again, i probably wouldnt have gotten my blue tang for my 125g. they need alot of zoom room, at least mine does,. lol

Keep 10 as qt
Stock 20 with tons corals
2 clowns
Grmma
Yellow watchman goby
Purple firefish
Bangaii cardinal.

Back
Top Bottom