40B Irish Countryside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just wished my tank would get loaded with little bubbles from pearling like some tanks I see where there is a steady flow. Im getting pearling but its a bubble here and there etc not a big mass of them lol

Pearling is not for the faint of heart. . It has a tendency to make people a bit crazyyyyy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

OK I just ordered rest of my plants from Nilocg Colin it is nice being able to get my plants and ferts from one place at reasonable prices I highly reccomend him if you need something. I will be getting some Dwarf Baby Tears, and some Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo' for my ground cover, 2 Bylaxa Jap for the sides of stone wall and some utricularia graminifolia for the ground under my tree. once that shipment comes in I can call this landscape Complete. However I am looking for that 1 special something for the middle of the top tier but that will take a while as it has to be short bushy and look badass rofl

Well today I got some Cyperus Helferi for behind the tree and basically the left back wall of the tank. it will be great back there as it is fine leafed grass and will grow to top of tank where I will keep it trimmed. when it grows and thickens up will form a nice place for my Nano fish to hide and also for them to lay their eggssess. Also my CO2 guage is now instead of bright yellow a nice light green.
tank-13.jpg

But now I have the start of an Algae problem it is a really fine green algae all over my moss and starting on some of my plants

tank-15.jpg

I figured when I look at pics always wonder what certain plants are so I figured I would post pictures of all the plants in my tank (or soon to be) so ppl dont need to ask or can say hey I want one them cool plants in my tank.

alternanthera reineckii sp. 'mini'

alternanthera-reineckii-mini.jpg

anubias nana (petite bonsai)

anubias-nana-petite-bonsai.jpg

Blyxa japonica

blyxa-japonica.jpg

Cryptocornye parva

cryptocornye-parva.jpg

Cyperus helferi

cyperus-helferi.jpg

Eleocharis belem (hairgrass)

eleocharis-belem-hairgrass.jpg

Hemianthus callitrichoides (dwarf baby tears)

hemianthus-callitrichoides-dwarf-baby-tears.jpg

Hygrophila pinnatifida

hygrophila-pinnatifida.jpg

Hygrophilia corymbosa (temple compacta)

hygrophilia-corymbosa-temple-compacta.jpg

Hara jerdoni (Asian Stone Catfish/Dwarf Anchor Catfish)

hara-jerdoni.jpg

Danio margaritatus (Celestial Pearl Danio/Galaxy Raspbora)

danio-margaritatus.jpg

Paracheirodon simulans (Green Neon Tetra/ False Neon)

paracheirodon_simulans.jpg

Axelrodi riesei (Ruby Tetra)

axelrodi-riesei.jpg

Espei rasboras (Lambchop Raspbora)

espei-rasboras.jpg

Danio tinwini

danio-tinwini.jpg

Caridina multidentata (Caridina japonica) “Amano”

caridina-multidentata.jpg

With those plants you'll have your arms in that tank 4 hours a week...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom