40g breeder in the future.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mouth-Brooder-Fanatic said:
this will be the end of my reputation....
trolley. cos my last name is tolley. graceful huh? haha!!!
do u actually have a real life nickname?

Aww, that's cute! And yes, I have a real life nickname. In fact, I have several lol.

Ohh, and we're a little off the thread topic :p

Sorry everyone!

Lol I created the thread and I'm enjoying your conversation. No worries keep it up!

I finally finally decided my exact stocking today on this tank, also picked up some new goodies

I got a Fluval 304 canister for $50, it had brand new (in package) carbon packs / zeolite packs and sponges. All the O rings are perfect, the propeller was perfect, came with original box and owners manual. I couldn't believe it. A steal for $50...

I also got 16 more pounds of rock for $20.

My stock is going to be very heavy, with 12 Demosani (3m/9f) and 5 Labs (1m/4f). I'm set on this, and have done my research on it.

Anyway, I can probably get a couple pics in a few minutes.

yeeees please!
and thats very good with the rocks. any that i get will prob be a lot more :S

have u got all the fish in there? x

I have my 5 labs and two Demasoni so far. I'm getting 6 more on thursday, and 4 more next thursday. :)

I'll take some pictures.. but my tank is flush against the wall so I have to put my filter on the front.

here we go. you'll notice a male johanni in this picture too, he's going back to the LFS soon :).

They are in now, exploring their new home and saying hello to the labs.

Lol at least you enjoyed it lol

Tank looks good. And what a deal on that filter!!

Adding more fish today. 5 more demasoni

Re-arranged the tank again for introducing them. Tell me what you think.

i liked the 1st better, looked much bigger and more of the tank could be seen. but this is better for the fish to feel more secure, so good priorities :) xxxxx

yeah sorry i cut some of the tank off in that pic. the lights are off right now so the little guys can establish some territory. i'll turn it on later tonight and get another picture.

Back
Top Bottom