5 Gallon FW Build/Journey Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:thanks: I know..I am so relieved I ended up not doing it. I was so ready too. I had my bucket and all but my hands couldn't do it. :nono: And thank you about the pictures....:) aren't they cute. Hehehe! Just kidding...

I was actually thinking of taking the bio-bag you gave me for my 10G which was done cycling 3 weeks ago. I don't know if it will affect my current parameters in there after I will remove it to transfer to this tank, since I have residents already 2 weeks ago. Maybe the good bacteria are still adjusting to the new bioload of the fish. What do you think? :blink:

And yes, I kinda figure out you are a graphic designer coz of your work address. ;) I was able to make me a banner from bannerfans dot com but I had a lot of links in my signature now already that I have to find a way to shorten it so I would not exceed the 1000 characters. :-(

Honestly, I would be careful and not move the Bio-bag unless you've had a spare that has been in your HOB for at least a couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure that you would experience a mini-cycle if you just replace the seeded media that I gave you w/ new media. I just started seeding a spare Bio-bag and I can send you a nice, gunky one in a few weeks. Just let me know if you're interested. ;)

Very cool that you were able to make a banner! I can't wait to see it! :D Ok, so now I understand what you were talking about in your PM about exceeding the limit. You do have quite a few links, so yeah, I can see why it happened. lol Oh, and yes, I completely spaced that my shipments had my work name/address on them. DURP! :ROFLMAO:

I am planning on getting at least 6 more chilis coz SM said that 10-12 chilis are fine in my 5G. I am excited. They are soooooo cute...

I apologize for my camera though. They are so fast and everytime I click the camera they go. So some are a little blurry.

daileene said:
I am planning on getting at least 6 more chilis coz SM said that 10-12 chilis are fine in my 5G. I am excited. They are soooooo cute...

Nice looking tank!!
Watching the pictures with all those plants gave me the impression that was a bigger tank!! Nice job.
Beautiful fish also
:)

Wow! I believe u have a tiger lotus as Ur foreground! And it's a red one too!! I love it!! I want it! Hahaha good work! U are great at aquascaping!

Nice looking tank!!
Watching the pictures with all those plants gave me the impression that was a bigger tank!! Nice job.
Beautiful fish also
:)

Awww thanks edgar...yep it's only 5G...i am trying hard to make it a jungle...i guess i accomplish it a little.

And yes, those cute fish are adorable. Thanks.;)

Wow! I believe u have a tiger lotus as Ur foreground! And it's a red one too!! I love it!! I want it! Hahaha good work! U are great at aquascaping!

Hi hubert, thank you very much for the compliment. I am trying to change it around before but I think this is the last look for awhile. 'Bout the plant, that actually is a crypt wendtii red not a tiger lotus. I got them from sweetaquatics. Very beautiful plant indeed. Thank you again.

And some pictures from today as well:

img_1407465_0_599c28e7185b23daccec91fc7174a230.jpg

img_1407465_1_42b6b470d077e4c9b8454ef77476c5ce.jpg

img_1407465_2_a5021bc6297af974573bca15dd906264.jpg

img_1407465_3_a48e7acf6840dd8e5e447f5e3de53822.jpg

img_1407465_4_069c0d2f093ad4de4ae7880aaf252b3b.jpg

img_1407465_5_539d10dc70548446ff4e10eac574bb06.jpg

img_1407465_6_3e1136762a653d664dd4c994be0aaa9a.jpg

img_1407465_7_30c5c0a4794fcdf3982fef16a8ea419f.jpg

I just spent a while reading this whole entire thread!! Your tank looks amazing! With all the plants it def. makes it look larger than a 5g

I just spent a while reading this whole entire thread!! Your tank looks amazing! With all the plants it def. makes it look larger than a 5g

Oh thank you much. That must have took you awhile. :) And thank you for the compliment. I didn't realize that it does look bigger in pictures until I took a video. I am trying my best to make this tank presentable somehow. :)

hello dear...thanks...:) I didn't do much with putting background sound in my video like yours...yours is beautiful. :-D I have to figure out my movie maker later...

hello dear...thanks...:) I didn't do much with putting background sound in my video like yours...yours is beautiful. :-D I have to figure out my movie maker later...

No need to do that... you have a very calming voice! :D Had I not dropped the audio and replaced it w/ music in my vid, you would have heard me laughing at my fish, my son making "oohhahhh" noises, and I believe my husband was asking me about something. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom