5 gallon nanoreef!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh do you have a link of some sort to the bulb. I'm starting a 2-5g Pico soon just need the tank and light

xxlbreed said:
Sweet ! I think my gsp frag died... No idea why though... You can check my thread for updates I guess
Do you have a pic? :)
I'm happy for you sounds like things are working out great!

Gsp is werid lol. And ill post pics tommorrow. I actually just upgraded the tank.... Lol

Ibrahim said:
Ooh do you have a link of some sort to the bulb. I'm starting a 2-5g Pico soon just need the tank and light

I'm actually running one 50/50 corallife bulb and 2 blue cfl party lights from home depot. But that's over my upgraded tank. Pretty soon probably gonna have a 4-6 bulb t5 and grow sps out the butt lol.

ilostnemo said:
I'm actually running one 50/50 corallife bulb and 2 blue cfl party lights from home depot. But that's over my upgraded tank. Pretty soon probably gonna have a 4-6 bulb t5 and grow sps out the butt lol.

What is the Kelvin and watts on those party bulbs

No Kelvin rating but everything seems to like them. I'd say right around 480 nm though. And I think they were the 15=60 watt bulbs.

ilostnemo said:
Nm means nanometers

Ah okay that's the light distance, right? I might put 1 or 2 on my 10g fw tank. I could imagine it would give it a nice tone with 3 6500k cfls running with it

o.jonathan.o said:
Ah okay that's the light distance, right? I might put 1 or 2 on my 10g fw tank. I could imagine it would give it a nice tone with 3 6500k cfls running with it

It's the wavelength. Depending on that light looks more green, blue, red or ultraviolet (uv)

Back
Top Bottom