5 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok guys, so based on what I have, I think I want some anacharis for the back, a Marimo moss ball, and 2 more plants, and also maybe another bamboo
Those two plants, don't know if they are fully aquatic or easy to keep, you can never trust petsmart they are
Cryptocoryne wendtii
Cryptocoryne undulata
Lobelia cardinalis
Staurogyne repens
Are these ok?
Thanks
Also what do they need, root tabs, liquid fertilizer?
Thanks!

The crypts I know appreciate root tabs you wont need many for a 5 gallon tank. Did you pick out a new betta yet? Would love to see pictures

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No, I would love to see the new betta myself, but I'm still holding off at least till the 10th so the fungus is gone
Do you think one or two tabs will be ok?

Two sound good, I'll probably get the shrimp, anacharis, and one type of crypt next week

Just wanted to jump in here really quick to say that I've had an ADF with my Betta for a while and they get along just fine. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip!

I don't think I'm adding one because of the fact that I have shrimp In there an he might not get food, but I think I might set up a 5 gallon with two of those, they are pretty cool!

Hey guys, I got someone who sells shrimp, he offers 8 yellow shrimp and 2 blue shrimp, think I can add them to my tank

I don't know anybody who wants wild colored Neos, honestly. Nobody sells them, so I doubt there is a market for them. No, they won't fight. I'd just get one color or the other.

Ok, so today this morning, added half of a tetra fungus guard pill, and I just added another betta, and some crypts wendetii
I know, it looks horrible, but the water is green because if the medicine, and the crypts don't look that good, how can I make them look better, do I need to sort of comb them or something?
Thanks! How is it looking?
img_2778557_0_b9f3e4e008ed14b6424d1e83ff10d03e.jpg
img_2778557_1_fbf3e388afd0b7c082ebd28bda28fb8b.jpg
img_2778557_2_20c206432d7fb1cef04e169badfa72a4.jpg

Yea, I guess

My shrimp guy hasn't answered, so I guess I'm going with ghost shrimp once my petsmart has some
Any recommendations on the wendetii?, did I plant them right?
Also, I saw some plant called telanthera cardinalis, are those easy to keep?
What do you think on the tank?

Back
Top Bottom