50 Gal Planted build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coleallensmom said:
The pennywort was in perfect condition..just the tallest stargrass melted a little. I am sure it will be fine. Thanks again. I really think it makes a HUGE difference to the tank! (y)

You're welcome :)

I also think that it made a big difference to the tank.

It really did. I was lost as to exactly what I should put in that corner, but I think the stargrass is a perfect fit.

Totally, right?! That right side of the tank was just plain sad and now it's happy! :lol: I'm planning on putting the blyxa down in front on that side, so it should be all filled in soon. :)

oh, blyxa is one awesome looking plant.I bet it will look so nice in your tank....I can't wait!

Me too! Maybe tomorrow?

Stargrass is still doing well. :)

img_1412495_0_31148c60f033722e6b177af0dd74ff33.jpg

Thanks guys! Everything definitely looking better with the addition of Roy and Jonathan's plants. Got the Blyxa today and it is amazing...So much more interesting than just the plain chain sword I had before.

Photo update 6/22:

img_1414467_0_de6b248fed9880c5d60ca82b3e9baf84.jpg

Last edited:
:agree:

Looks even BETTER! Blyxa J is definitely near or at the top of my list of favorite aquatic plants. That looks stunning.

Looks even BETTER! Blyxa J is definitely near or at the top of my list of favorite aquatic plants. That looks stunning.

GREAT little plant that's for sure!

Thank you..I can't even begin to say how thrilled I am with the changes in this tank over the last week. :love:

Wow! Looks really great. Your tank just keeps getting better and better :D

Back
Top Bottom