55 gal FW Planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chodom

Aquarium Advice Regular
I sit here after two months and wonder when Ill get to see the the new amazon swords i bought the other day, I also have water wrestira, and baby tears hm in the aquarium. The issue I have is that the tank is full of green water, so thick I can't even see two inches inside very clearly. I bought a UV Sterilizer yesterday and I am hoping that this works.

Also the tank has a co2 pressurized system running about 2-3 bps.

43184-albums2076-picture14252.jpg

Last edited:
To speed the process, doing a 75% PWC and hopefully the UV Sterilizer does the rest. Will post pic after pwc and then update daily till the "green" water is gone.

That looks like something out of a horror movie.
Hope the pwc helps clear it up.

Well whatever was in the water to cause the algae bloom was good for my plants, they blew up in the last couple of days. Anyways heres what it looks like now, which I think is way better and the UV Sterilizer should be able to keep up now.

43184-albums2076-picture14276.jpg

Water is doing much better, now it just seems a little milky from the front view, looking though the side however is still green, I think just a couple more days and it should be cleared up.

Back
Top Bottom