55 gallon Journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got a new bulb for my tank, its a little bit brighter, although, its a T12. I also gave them some organic lettuce, which they didn't seem to like very much lol. They would take it and spit it back out. Any other supplemental foods you would recommend

Tonight or tomorrow. Does it matter what kind of apple? (green, red, etc.). If tomorrows a snow day I hope to install the gfci and possibly even move (slide) the tank tomorrow. If the roads are clear I might even go to the lfs and special order those hongis.

its pouring here, i doubt the roads over your way will be clear, but not necessarily too bad to drive :) I only eat red apples (green ones taste too sour for me), so ive never tried any but red (and not red delicious either... too tough for me at least).

Lol weird, I love green, I like sour things and I don't like red. Yellow is ok. Maybe I can go to the lfs Saturday. Hopefully I can at least install the gfci.

Ok, No school tomorrow either, so I'll move it tomorrow. I plan on taking out the rocks, discarding 50% of the water, sliding the tank to the new position, add the rocks back, add the water.

Pics... Finally! lol

First, some pics from the side for a different perspective lol
img_1075969_0_bee4f1957a78780c4dc68e05346c44ac.jpg

img_1075969_1_a474bd4fdf27db29d1d69ed0105bb151.jpg

img_1075969_2_74b8e708794aaa99837ce64a7a6c46da.jpg

img_1075969_3_0393de58e54582db1a1e9cb20171c9b6.jpg

you should add more fish!!!! it looks really nice though! except i suggest making the sand higher in the back (especially the back corners) and lower in the front.

you should add more fish!!!! it looks really nice though! except i suggest making the sand higher in the back (especially the back corners) and lower in the front.

I'm going too soon. The fish did that themselves. Specifically the male Red Zebra I moved the tank and rearranged the rocks and its better now.

Aquarium1 I would have to say completely love your tank and seeing the evolution, I scanned most of the pictures and WOW, blew me away :) Awesome job.

Thanks. I'm actually kinda looking for some blue fish since the Zebras are kinda red lol. Btw, my pH in here is 7.4 :confused:

Back
Top Bottom