55g to 120g Upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sonomakid

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so last sunday i bought a 120g on craigslist so my mbuna could stretch their fins so to speak. Well i will post some pictures of the old tank and new tank. Just wanted to share. and show my progress.

The 55g
20h24pj.jpg

The Start of the 120
2vmsg7l.jpg

34oc8wn.jpg

10362de.jpg

2lxtv6p.jpg

Todays pic water is clearing up nicely, now just needs a backgorund and some more rocks.

2nib982.jpg

Nice rockwork! Where do you get the rocks from? What other fish do you plan on putting in? Definitely following!

kee

Thank you ! They are rocks i just found around and cleaned up. At the moment i am planning on adding some Flavus, Acei, and something else i havent decided yet. And hopefully by the end of next week i will have a background petsmart was out of the solid color backgrounds.

Well i am sitting here and look at the tank and there was a fry swimming around i knew i had a holding fish and yesterday when i looked she didnt have the fry in her motuh anymore. Well i looked again later yesterday and couldnt find it, today i find it but its too late lost another fry to my slow reaction time :(

that looks fantastic!! Good job with the background!!

kee

Have never had an issue with rocks yet and been doing this for around 10 years or so .

that is super dope w/ the rock formation you made. what type of rocks are those & is that moss on the greenish ones?

i dig that A LOT & i'm trying to come up w/ a new design / theme for my 55gal.. having a very hard time lol .. rocks or decorations? lot of plants or just a few? mix of everything? keep the large earthy gravel i have? AHHHHH!!! im gonna have a melt down lol

Back
Top Bottom