65 gallon saltwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LOD

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 65 gallon fish tank that I would love to make a one fish tank only ....I need some ideas KEY word low maintenance ..... And low budget...

Just one fish?? Might i ask why? A 65 isnt a good size for cooler species like puffers and tangs.

I suggest a dwarf fuzzy lion

I have 180 gallon but I have learned there are fish that don't mix well ...... I was thinking maybe two eels ... Or a stone fish just open for ideas...

Box or cowfish, electric eel (if you can legit find one) mimic octopus. These are just some ideas. Unfortunately having a high-quality, specialty fih tank is gonna be neither low-budget nor low maintenance. Hate to break the news

I can say never thought about any of those but I have wonder about a octopus ... Have you ever had l any luck with a queen trigger or stone fish????

A queen would be ok in a 180, but nothing smaller. They get huge and are one of the most aggressive triggers available. Not familiar with te stone fish

Thanks... In my 180 I have a clown and hum hum trigger ... I like the queen but... Keep the ideas coming ...thanks for your input...

Back
Top Bottom