65 gallon update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tracygh

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Thanks to everyone who responded to my original post. I have decided to go with a planted community tank.
Mr Funktastic from this board lives next door to me, and he came home yesterday with a LOAD of plants for me! I had already bought an amazon sword and a hygrophelia, then he brought me some exciting new ones! Took us over an hour to plant and arrange everything. I don't even know all the names of things....there is foxtail, wisteria, two kinds of swords, two or three varieties of hygro, some kind of seaweedy stuff, a couply of grassy type plants, and a few other things too.
Thanks to sudz and bryan (can't remember your name on here) for the cuttings you gave mr funk, he shared with me :)

I now have the following fish in there too...
*16 small neons
*16 black neons
*10 chinese algae eaters (I got a great deal buying 10, I'm trying to catch a few to redistribute to other tanks)
*3 mature angels (when my female picks her mate, I'll send the other male back to the LFS)
*a handfull of danio and guppy babies thet I am trying to catch (yeah, right LOL)
*a red tailed shark, my son's pick :)

pictures coming soon.

Tracy

*of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most

Well good for you....seems like you made out pretty good :)...there's some great people on here that knows what to do and helps out alot. Good luck with your tank.

Fishylittlenemo

Back
Top Bottom