67Gal freshwater tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looking forward to seeing that tank filled!

Good luck!

I love the driftwood btw. I can never find pieces i like LOL

No i know the water in the old tank would be ok and the new filter has been runnning on the old tank with the fishies in so should be able to hand the bioload, bringing over the rocks aswell just restarted putting the water in should be planted within the hour!

Hobnobelisk said:

Looking nice "Hobno" :)

Good luck with your fish, the plants definitely will improve the look of the tank.
Also if you don't want to go all the way with live plants, you can combine some live with some plastic, which now days look almost real, and your fish will feel even better with a heavy landscape

Yeah a few m$$ore plants will make them very happy. The discus look so much better now they have that big wood cove at the back right to hide in. I'm just unsure of what fish to put in =(

So for stocking im thinking (Including fish i have)
8 Hatchet fish (4 I have)
3 Yoyo Loaches
2 Skunk Loaches
3 Discus
1 Red Tail Black Shark
A pair of Rams
15 or so Tetra's (Maybe Rummynose)

Any ideas or suggestions and how stocked does this sound?

i suggest not putting the ADF in that tamk,and insted getting aq small tank,something like 5 gallons,and getting 1-2 buddies for him.

Because ADF's can't swim that far to the top to get air. I think the height of the tank is supposed to be like 14" (or something like that).

Sorry if this has already been answered. Didn't read the whole thread yet.

Thanks all, yeah the ADF i was worried about but he seems to manage it well, hopefully this will continue! Should be picking up the rams at the end of the week! 1 male and 1 female a good place to start?

Back
Top Bottom