72" Reef Lighting options

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol, I that is the fixture I was going to buy today, but my newborn got sick and had to go to the doctor. She told me she would hold onto them but I see she reposted them. It's cool though, first come first serve.

125 gallion fish tank / aquarium

If that is them, fixture is a little over 6 years old, but it looks to be in good condition. How did you get the wattage from her, because she had no idea that they were even halides when I talked to her, all she would tell me was how old they were. She want's WAY too much for the rest of her setup though.

Either fixture would require me to get new bulbs so thats not a deciding factor. I'm still waiting for the guy to get back to me. :-( I would love MH's for $175! I could turn over the extreme pro and be under budget.....

Lol, I that is the fixture I was going to buy today, but my newborn got sick and had to go to the doctor. She told me she would hold onto them but I see she reposted them. It's cool though, first come first serve.

125 gallion fish tank / aquarium

If that is them, fixture is a little over 6 years old, but it looks to be in good condition. How did you get the wattage from her, because she had no idea that they were even halides when I talked to her, all she would tell me was how old they were. She want's WAY too much for the rest of her setup though.

i thought you got the nova extreme pro theother day for $250? lol it's listed as a current fixture and looks like halides in the picture so I'm just assuming.

It isn't a guy, it is a little old lady. She is pretty picky too, it took me almost a week to get ahold of her, I wanted to buy them Thursday and then yesterday. But she was specific that it had to be Saturday. Then I called and told her I couldn't make, so she said I had to go Wednesday this week.

No, remember I found halides for 150 so I backed off the nova T5's, she agreed to sell them for that, but wouldn't give me her address until friday. Then today she told me she would hold them till Wednesday but I see now she reposted them today.

Just called the woman, she is not holding them for me till Wednesday now. Oh well, my loss. Good find for your 125 though.

Only if she emails me back lol. I dont' have the cash til monday anyways. Plus I need to know if they are 150's or 250's...

She doesn't know, I asked her. lol You will have to go look at them. I assumed it was you getting them, she just told me someone is getting them tomorrow morning.

She also said she has a second person coming tomorrow if the first woman doesn't buy them. Maybe that is why she isn't emailing you. It is odd, she posted that exact ad on April 23 and didn't sell them. I emailed her, she agreed to sell them and then wouldn't give me an address until I couldn't go. Now she repost them and must have a ton of people, because she told me they're sold and apparently hasn't even emailed you back.

I did find some 72" PC in bradenton, but I don't know enough about PC to be comfortable buying them.

I would hold out for the exctreme pro or find some good mh's. I emailed that woman earlier today and still no word. I hate when people list stuff and don't answer the emails.

I decided not do go used on lights, I'm already 2400 into my build, I might as well get new lights too.

its more simply are the bulbs still good, if you go with MH the ballasts can be pricey but with T5s they are pretty in expensive

Back
Top Bottom