75 Gallon Tank t5 light's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
T5`s are great lights for your tank. I cant pull that link up because I`m at work but you`ll be able to do many corals with T5`s.

Details are below for $162 + 25 shipping Canadian.

ALL T5 Quad Light Fixtures are now CE Certified!

Features

• 47.75” x 7.25” x 2.00” (LxWxH)
  • Supports 4x 54W T5 High Output fluorescent tubes
  • Supports 4x Bluemoon LED
  • 216 watts total power
  • 3 Power Switch
  • 3 Power Cord
  • Cooling Fan
  • Black, non corrosive power coated aluminum housing
  • Highly polished reflector
  • Mounting brackets
  • Splash Guard

You are buying 1 fixture with free items listed below.

FREE ITEMS

• FREE 4x 54W T5 HO Tubes (2-12000K, 2-Actinic Blue)
  • FREE 4x Bluemoon LED
  • FREE 1x Mounting Bracket

T-5 are great but I would try to stay away from the Odyessa brand from review they tend to be noisy and over heat... But that's just the reviews I've read about them...

Yeah, I have several Odyssea fixtures that I was talked into buying. They served me well for the most part, but I wouldn't buy them now. They're cheap, have problems w/overheating, and some have caught fire from melting components. Odyssea has pulled out of the US, so no LFS sell their bulbs and/or fixtures any more because Odyssea won't warranty anything anymore. One LFS store told me they wouldn't even respond to any phone calls. Anyway...the main vendor now is Aquatraders.com...I think they bought up all the remaining US stock. Be wary. I wouldn't buy. Cheap price means cheap product.

Alternative suggestion?

Dont wanna retro fit (not comfortable playing with wiring)

If you want the same setup 4x54W, I think current USA Nova Extreme is another good choice, much more pricey than Odyssea, but way cooler and easy to setup.

You can get Some retro fits already wired. If not your LFS can do it . They did mine. I have VHO`s that my LFS wired. Here is a VHO already wired at Smith and Fosters.

VHO Aquarium Lighting: Hamilton Magnetic SuperPower VHO Systems

Here is the VHO retro fits that my LFS made up

100_0972.JPG

cool, melosu. i like it.
you may also try the Outer orbit pro T-5/MH fixture. The 48"will run you about a grand. If money is no object...it's awesome.

Of course that fosters and smith retro is pretty dog gone cheap....may wanna think about that.

TEK fixtures get my vote. You will pay for them but they are excellent quality. I built my own canopy so I got their retro kit for my T5s.

What ever T5 fixture you go with try and get one that has individual reflectors for each bulb.

Back
Top Bottom