8 gallon evolve CUC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltwaternewbie12

Aquarium Advice Freak
I had recently *tried* to do a biorb reef which was a total disaster!! So I ended up with an 8 gallon aqueon evolve as a replacement.....tank has been running for about a month now and is doing great so far!! There wasn't much of a cycle since all the sand, rock, and water came from an established tank....tank has a small occilaris clown, an grey clown goby, and a coral banded shrimp....there are also 2 pink margarita snails, and about 4 tiny blue leg hermits......do I need to add any more to the CUC, or is it ok like it is? Tank currently only has 4 small button polyps.....also I had been seeing some bubbles under the sand, so I stirred it up to make them escape.....should I add something the sifts the sand? If so what?

Attachments

• image-3785074930.jpg
    image-3785074930.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 93
Nice looking tank. A couple of nassarius snails in there would help with the sand.....

The clown may be OK in there for now, since it's small, but it will need a larger home after a while.... they require a 20+ gallon tank.
Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Ocellaris Clownfish

Also, keep an eye on your coral banded shrimp.... they are known to get pretty aggressive as they get older & larger.

Yea the clown will go to my brothers big tank when it's a little bigger....the shrimp is doing good so far , but I'll be sure to keep my eye on him!

Back
Top Bottom