80 Gallon Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so here is my stocking list the ones with stars* are already in the tank everything else is just hopes
10 cardinals*
10 Glowlights*
10 serpae*
10 glowlight danio
10 rummy nose *
10 cherry barb
2 angels*
2 farlowella *

I think this will suit my taste and it should be fine as long as my Perameters stay good

I just made a 400$ order 200 plants and 200 fish lol I run an aqua tech 40 full of good media and a ac200 I spray pained it black to go with my black and red theme just the outside of course and the tacky decorations are coming out cause I have a large peice of driftwood it's a awesome root system

ryan-peddle said:
I just made a 400$ order 200 plants and 200 fish lol I run an aqua tech 40 full of good media and a ac200 I spray pained it black to go with my black and red theme just the outside of course and the tacky decorations are coming out cause I have a large peice of driftwood it's a awesome root system

Please tell me you didn't order 200 plants and 200 fish! There is no way you can have 200 fish in that tank. Or did you mean that you ordered $200 of each of those?

Amazon swords, moss balls, lace, among others I just flipped throughout the catolog ordering willy nilly lol within my light needs ofcourse and for fish rummynose, long fin serpae, cardinals, glowlights and cherry barbs to complete all my schools of 10

ryan-peddle said:
Amazon swords, moss balls, lace, among others I just flipped throughout the catolog ordering willy nilly lol within my light needs ofcourse and for fish rummynose, long fin serpae, cardinals, glowlights and cherry barbs to complete all my schools of 10

Can I ask what web site? I have been looking for some moss balls

Oh btw if you're still looking for suggestions...I think dwarf neon rainbows, threadfins, or boesmani's would look awesome in that tank! Just a suggestion :)

I am looking at some boseami my lfs can't get them from her regular supplier but she has a back up fingers crossed good suggestions I ordered everything from my lfs I like to help her out small business and everything plus she finds me anything I need GREAT store plus gives good advise she even asked me when I was a noob to please cycle my tank first then come back she qt my plants for a week at her house before I get them and everything not one snail thus far in my other planted tanks

ryan-peddle said:
I am looking at some boseami my lfs can't get them from her regular supplier but she has a back up fingers crossed good suggestions I ordered everything from my lfs I like to help her out small business and everything plus she finds me anything I need GREAT store plus gives good advise she even asked me when I was a noob to please cycle my tank first then come back she qt my plants for a week at her house before I get them and everything not one snail thus far in my other planted tanks

There is not much more you can ask for in a fish store! That is awesome!

Good to know I just don't want to overstock my tank I have a spare 40 gallon I might try them in there but that would mean I got like 8 tanks running lol mts much? O well my wife if gonna hate me I will be "sleeping with the fish" lol

Ok haven't updated in a while for filters I have two ac200's and a fluval 405 I just got a bunch of live plants duckweed, moss, starlight, and others I will post pics for I'd help
My stocking list is
15 rummynose
15 long fin serpae
15 glowlight danio
15 cardinal
2 angels marble pair
2 farlowella
1 sal- fin pleco
2 apple snails

Water Perameters are perfect I will post a pic of it all planted in a few days

I have my tank in a black out right now from green water:( 3 days to go I took my plants out and put them in my ten gallon during the black out

well its been a while since i posted but now i have still the fish listed above but now i am running a fluval 405 and 305 i had a problem with green water so i got myself a uv sterilizer and a pile of plants sone i know the name of others i do not lol they do not post names at our lfs but through much research i have figured some out i will post the names i have soon and also switched my gravel for pfs here are some pictures

the plants i have now are
blood stargrass
cabomba
ludwiga
brazilian pennywort
java moss will attach when my driftwood sinks
brazillian sword among other swords
moss ball
banana plant
balansea
different types of java ferns
moneywort