90 gallon build/rebuild.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok fine KD here's you full tank shots, still a wee bit cloudy, need to upgrade lighting and get my in-line heater.

Attachments

• image-1796003406.jpg
    image-1796003406.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 115
  • image-1732162910.jpg
    image-1732162910.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 108
looks fantastic mogurako. Any idea how about howmuch water that background is displacing? Just curious. Wish I had those DIY skills, I bet it will look better with better lighting but I like the way it looks now, the dark areas are cool too.

jetajockey said:
looks fantastic mogurako. Any idea how about howmuch water that background is displacing? Just curious. Wish I had those DIY skills, I bet it will look better with better lighting but I like the way it looks now, the dark areas are cool too.

It ends up being roughly 75 gallons.

That's not too bad at all then, looks good man. I like the shadow cast by the top rocks for sure.

roundar said:
That's not too bad at all then, looks good man. I like the shadow cast by the top rocks for sure.

Thanks, it will be better when I get my T5 s here is a couple of weeks.

I figured when I switch to XP4s I will get a little of my water volume back, I should have gone with some kind of sump set up, oh well.

Looks incredible man, awesome job. I imagine it will unbelievable once you get your new lights. I just picked up some new fish for my tank. Got some goldheads and some more frontosas.

Ryan I am flattered that you would use my post as a reference. Feel free to post on here or PM me and I will share what i learned throughout my build.

KD, I can't wait to get my new lights, I am just waiting for fish need it to get their 48" T5 HO back in. Did you take any pictures of your new fish?

I emailed the odyssea company and asked them about the problems I have read about they said there has been 4 upgrades since and now they haven't had any complaints since and offer a 1 year warranty

Yep I kno thats why I love all their products. They are at least half off of what those name brand companies sell and work just as good.

Ouch... That's a knockoff of the Oddysea brand and it's even cheaper on aquatraders.com

Yeah, theirs comes w/ a useless Actinic bulb with $6 difference in price. I've had no problems out of mine, great product imo.

Back
Top Bottom