90 to 125 upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wish I knew and I would come over and help ya. Sorry, hope you figure it out. Everything looks great though from what I can tell.

O.K. So it is 2 weeks after i started that upgrade. When i post a week ago I was little depressed. But now i feel a lot better. I got some pictures for you guys how my tank looks now. I had two problems as you know. First i thought the flow <pressure> was to slow. In ,my 90 that pump was blasting and i had to slow this by turning shut off down. In this tank i thought the flow is slow and i was afraid that there is something wrong with my plumbing. But after a lot of thinking i realize that now water goes to two overflows not one like before and each overflow has not single but double returns. So before water enter the tank with one return now from four. When i shut off one overflow and plug with my finger one exit of second overflow so the water was entering just from one it was the same blast as in my 90 before. And to make sure when i unpluged pump and plug back in water level from my sump was droping as fast as before. So i think this is o.k..Second issue was a little leak from return. I explained this a week before. Worst was like a drop every 2 min. next day, drop every hour maybe, next,little drop just hanging there right by nut under tank. Three days later it stopped. Now it is been like 11 days . No leak at all. I heard that saltwater does seal small leaks. What you guys think? Should i fix this?? I'm confused, should i fix something that is good? So right now I'm pretty happy. What you guys think of my tank???? Thanks for all good comments before!!!

I can not post pics it says that i used all my attachments and used all 10 mb. What should i do?

I can not post pics it says that i used all my attachments and used all 10 mb. What should i do?

I would recommend either cleaning out your pictures, or use a free Photobucket account. You can upload to them and there are links in order to post onto here.

Are you re-sizing the photos or uploading them straight from the file from a digital camera? Unless you are blowing them up to poster size you really don't need to upload a really large (2+ MB) file.

It worked... next time copy the "Direct Link" and then paste the link in the box that pops up when you click the "Insert Image" button. It will appear like this.
With multiple images you just click the button and paste once for each picture.
img_1154270_0_24a9e5b64f907cf8e1c987ee5e55d20b.jpg

Wow, your tank looks great! Very colorful. Also I think I learned something... is that a flame angel? I didn't think they were reef safe... then again I could be wrong. It is in the middle of the top three pictures and is on the right side of that picture.

Anyway, glad you were able to post them up!

Wow, your tank looks great! Very colorful. Also I think I learned something... is that a flame angel? I didn't think they were reef safe... then again I could be wrong. It is in the middle of the top three pictures and is on the right side of that picture.

Anyway, glad you were able to post them up!
Thanks for kind words.
Yes you are right. It is a Flame Angel. Lot of people ask me about that fish. I guess i got lucky. I got her 3 years ago. It was, still is a risk. She does't touch a corals, all the time nipping live rock and crusing around tank. She is so pretty. But you never know with her, a lot of people sad on this forum that sometimes after 3,4,5 years they start suddenly start nipping corals. you never know. Will see. Either way I have her for 3 years and I don't regret. Beatifull, colorfull fish!!!:D

Lighting

What type of lighting are you using for this set up[?

Back
Top Bottom