90g High Tech Mixed Reef Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy flippin' amazingness.

2hcdt2s.jpg

I barely turned lights on for pictoral purposes. They spotlight a LOT less in purpose.

jh7h9d.jpg

Sump a-runnin'

What is the name of the sump and how much did it cost you because I'm very interested in it lol Great tank btw.

That was only overnight and I even forgot to rinse the sand. I love this marco sand. I feel like it's been rinsed heavily presale.

Yahoo!

img_1395305_0_0174c59a52ae2a06b515bc7ecf07b589.jpg

I dumped ammonia in monday. I'm kind of impressed. Added more ammonia after the tests were taken to get it back up to 4ppm. If it continues at this pace, We can water change and get a move on. :)

img_1410779_0_58d844b845ec687e15e8cf54e9f40601.jpg

Well since the cycle continues i've been unable to do much, but I finally got all the controllers hooked up and running. Ooh Ahh.

Hey, at least it's something. :)

I think it's great you have stuff to do to prepare. :)

I am totally lost on controllers but those look like the ones I see online all the time that I don't have any idea about. lol

Well. The time has come for Flake to leave AA. After two years of ups and downs, and after two years of trying to see this site become a site for the best advice on the web, I've finally hit a hurdle I can't just hop over. I feel this site no longer has anything left for me. To the person i'm 99% sure caused this, I really don't know what happened to you, but I miss what you used to be.

To anyone who would like to chat again, I'd love to hear from you. There's another "90g high tech mixed reef build" out there. Otherwise, I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors. I will greatly miss the friends i've made over the last two years.

Best of luck folks.

Huh! And you didn't even finish this build. ;) sorry to hear. I do agree over time aa has slowly been losing there spazaz.

Back
Top Bottom