A close up of my Honey Gourami Prissy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for sharing! Was it the fish food that got her to make an appearance?
I have switched her to a higher protein diet, so I think she is more excited to eat, I rarely feed her flakes anymore, she especially likes bug bites and brine shrimp.

My fish love brine shrimp as well (although in the case of the spanner Barbs they would eat the pattern off the plate :) )

My fish love brine shrimp as well (although in the case of the spanner Barbs they would eat the pattern off the plate :) )

She is very picky, I switched her to omega one flakes, but after having frozen brine shrimp, blood worms and fresh veggies, she doesn't like them as much so as an alternative to flakes I now give her bug bites, she loves them, although my rasboras, and endlers do as well.

She's quite pretty. Honey Dwarfs are much better looking now than when I got started in the hobby.
Thanks I think she is a sunset honey gourami. Her buddy was really pretty too, I had a pair for a bit, but unfortunately he passed away, I'll probably get her another buddy before too long. I think she has been missing him a bit.

Back
Top Bottom