AA fantasy basketball league is under way:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QShark, maybe you could do some roster editing if people still aren't setting their lineups? Obviously I don't mean you should set them everyday, but atleast get the best players in starting positions... for example, I'm up against Triggers right now and they have had Ray Allen on the bench all week ( although I'm still losing :roll: )

Hmmm...interesting idea. Maybe you can use the comments section on the homepage to alert everyone...you may not get a whole lot of responses here (I think there's one manager who's not an AA member

i am totally stinko at this i will try to do better sorry everyone

Lor, actually you are doing good in the standings.
I edited your sunday roster for you. Notice everyone that has a game who is not injured in off the bench and in a starting spots. Those players will accumulate stats towards your score. You can go down the line and set your roster for the whole week in this manner in one session. This way if you don't want to check every day, you can still get a good score.

i hate to admit this quarry but i have no clue what i am doing on the board right now i have 3 with no blue thing next to them assume that means they have no game and i have some on the bench with blue lines this is NOT like football i am lost :oops:

Lor,
When your player has a game, it will show the time of the game for that day next to the player. You just need to make sure that player is in the starting lineup for that day or you won't get your points.
Use the drop down to chooses the players position for that day (like the football) and switch them with the players that do not have a scheduled game for that day.
You are definately in this thing, 3rd place!! :wink:

quarry don't know how i managed that seariously and there is no way that i am going to check who is playing daily :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think i just figured how to do that :oops: is it normal to have days and days with only 3 players playing and then days that you have almost everyone playing or is my teem stinko :?:

This one's for you QS - I set my roster through Sunday (I posted the above immediately after). I looked today and everything's changed. I haven't checked since Sunday. Nevertheless, the comeback is on. 8)

Does everyone know that you have an IL slot on your roster? When a player gets injured and put on the IL by the team you will see a little red IL symbol by their name. This means you can place them in your IL slot and pick up an extra player for your roster. Then when the player recovers from injury you will have to drop a player to get them back on your active roster.

Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of this because it's not good to drop decent players just because they are out for a few weeks.

Wow...thanks Atari. I didn't know that. I've dropped so many injured players it isn't funny. Most of the time I do that when I read the report and see probable surgery...indefinite period, etc.

That being said, would you like to return some of the players I've dropped that you picked up? :wink:

Haha.. the funny thing is I can't seem to win no matter who I pick up, and now I've lost my best player for the season :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom