AA fantasy basketball league is under way:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way....I sent your kudos back to you Qshark plus a few more. Your the one that deserves the kudos! :D

Nice of you buddy, but I'm learning as I go too.
I just filled out a few forms and will try and run this thing the best I can. All input is welcome.

Jchillin, the reason you had an awesome first day is because your opponent (Triggers) didn't set their roster :(

Hopefully it was just teething problems because that kind of thing will definitely mess up the scoring in this type of league.

Yeah i kinda noticed they were short of players. But somewhere down the road, I'm gonna run into a problem with Artest and O'Neill. I took the "fantasy" too literally and didn't check if their suspensions were active. :?

I could waive em' but I doubt if it would go through (plus a two-day wait...yuck).

Go Voltron go! Oops...forgot the topic!

Would ya be interested in a small trade for a very good defensive player with a "small" attitude problem and terrible public image?

Just asking of course. :wink:

Go Voltron go! Oops...forgot the topic!
:D :p From days of long ago..........from uncharted regions of the universe..........comes a legend......the legend of......VOLTRON! defender of the Universe!
:D :D :D :D :D
small trade for a very good defensive player
with A. Stoudemire??? :)

I don't understand how they can even have a case.. as far as I'm concerned a few of those players don't deserve to play in the NBA ever again. But hey, if trying to kill a coach is excusable then I guess this is nothing :roll:

I purposed a trade to the pirannah's the other day, and have had no response!

I'm looking for a good Center if anyone wants to make a trade! :wink:

Whats Lebron worth to ya. I have Z, he is one of the best center in the league. What would it take.......ya right. :wink:
Sorry chillin. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom