Accidentally swallowed tank water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I think I literally would have to bleach my mouth if this happened to me! this thread has me rolling! Just suck on a Purigen pad... LOL(jk of course)

10 bucks for a gravel vac all you do is make sure the air is out of the cylinder and pump it up and down a few times and it starts flowing ;-)

Oh this is funny! If you want a 'cure all', whiskey will do the trick. But in all honesty, you'll be fine.

How NOT to swallow tank water...

I was trying to think of a simple way to start my siphons without putting the nasty tube in my mouth and I came up with this. Anybody know what an infant syringe bulb is? They are for sucking snot out of baby noses! Gross, I know but I found two of them on the top shelf of the bathroom cabinet in the house we just bought. I didn't toss them for some reason and guess what...they work marvelously for starting a siphon on any size tubing! Mine was free but the cost is only about $2!!!
Z

the infant nose sucker's technical name is "bulb syringe." They are available at any local pharmacy...

Well considering that I'm not feverish, vomiting or Defecating uncontrollably . Nor am I bed ridden. I think i'm doing fine. Lol this got out of hand fast

Just keep an eye on your fish. If they start dying you're in trouble! You will be fine.

I haven't swallowed it but I sure have gotten it in my mouth a bunch pf times. It usually gags me and I throw up a little bit in the bucket I'm siphoning into. Pretty much every time I do a water change. I'm used to it I guess but my hubby freaks out when he sees it happen. He always asks why i put myself through that. I just shrug and suck on the tube to get it going again.

I haven't swallowed it but I sure have gotten it in my mouth a bunch pf times. It usually gags me and I throw up a little bit in the bucket I'm siphoning into. Pretty much every time I do a water change. I'm used to it I guess but my hubby freaks out when he sees it happen. He always asks why i put myself through that. I just shrug and suck on the tube to get it going again.

This is just wrong on sooo many levels lol.

Have you looked into the python?

Lmao omg that one takes it all.

Back
Top Bottom