Acro Frags For Sale / Cheato Macro Algae

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone! I have some nice frags for sale. Below is a pic of the parent colony that these frags came from. Please understand that this coral may look different in your tank. Pics were taken under 10k MH with VHO Actinic and T5 Actinic supplement. This is a fast growing acro that looks great! Please send me a PM if you are interested and we will work out shipping cost.

$9.95 each. I accept Paypal.
Each frag is at least 1" and is mounted to a plug. Shipping will be at your expense. I will work with you on the best deals but I will not guarentee anything other then overnight delivery. I will try and post pics of the actual frags in the next few days. The last two pics I took minutes before this post.

1001635tn0.jpg

1001516ge1.jpg

1010001da6.jpg

I also have a surplus of cheato from my fuge for sale. I'm selling a sandwich bag crammed full for $5.00. Thank you for taking the time to look I will have a lot more for sell soon. Lots of Zoas and other SPS corals. You are welcome to contact me at anytime to see what I have available.

Last edited:
Overnite shipping costs suck (can I say that? lol). Maybe when it gets warmer we can do some trading. Priority shipping PA to VA would probably only be 1 day and be way cheaper.

I'll grab some cheato and some corals, when we all come down on our LFS tour of Northern Va.

Do you still have any of these frags left? I live in NC, so UPS ground would be perfectly fine and get here in one day if you send it in the morning. I'd love to add some if you have any left.

I have 25-30 acro frags left 15 frags of the Green Monti cap in my tank and 15 frags of purple digitata.

If you are interested please PM me.

Back
Top Bottom