Added a few today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gamecockaquascaper

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Today I traded a black angel and a pictus catfish and came home with 2 more rainbowfish and three more corys. Total 1 Angel, 5 Rainbows, 5 Cory Catfish. Oh and I did keep the Striped Raphael against all suggestions. I wonder what have been your experiences with them in the past? Also if you have pictures I'd love to see them!

I have 2 striped raphael catfish. I've never had any problems with them. They only come out at night for me. One of mine shares a space with my pictus.

FallenRedeemer said:
I have 2 striped raphael catfish. I've never had any problems with them. They only come out at night for me. One of mine shares a space with my pictus.

Mine were the same way. Problem was my pictus liked to eat my smaller fish once he was large enough. What size are your Raphael's and do you have any pictures of them?

My striped Raphaels are pretty big. I got them at the same time as my pictus. I don't really have a good recent pic of them. I do have an older pic of one of them and a pic of the spot he shares with my pictus. You can see the Raphael's mouth in the top left.

Attachments

• image-1258730758.jpg
    image-1258730758.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 58
  • image-882905866.jpg
    image-882905866.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 68
Wow what a difference removing the pictus and adding the three Cory's made to activity level in my tank.

Back
Top Bottom