ADF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
skiweeangel said:
That is awesome! I would love to see the whole tank. One thing about ADF, they are wicked slow to find their food. Sometimes I make sure to put some directly in front of them. Once of the reasons they are so slow to find the food is because I have read they are almost completely blind. Once you put food in, either watch to make sure it is actually the little hoppers who get it or check back to see if their tummy has a little pooch to it. Never give them freeze dried foods, and do you have a lid? They will hop out, even though they are completely aquatic. Oh, and I don't think your tank is over 15 in. deep so you should be good. They breath air and it's hard for them to make it up high enough if the tank is too deep.

As far as your stock goes I think you should be ok. As long at they are peaceful fish I'm assuming you would be ok. There are others on here, siva I think, who could answer better than I.

Here is my full tank

That is an awesome tank! I love it! I have to show it to my husband. I love the use of shale. My parents inherited a large amount of slate when they bough their house 30 years ago and have never done anything with it. I wonder if I could use it similarly. Do you have a thread for this build? And could you PM me all about your filter?

I dont have a build thread but have all my pics and can answer any questions

Back
Top Bottom