Wanted: Adoptions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BakerBoy17

Aquarium Advice FINatic
After getting my fish yesterday, I decided I want to take in fish that people no longer want. If my tank is right for them that is. I know most people wouldn't want to just give their fish away but if they need a good home just pm me!

Well...... do you have a saltwater tank? I have 2 coral cats I want to get rid of....possibly a clarkii clown too.....

No fw only :/ when I get more money I'm gonna get more tanks for brackish and sw. Sorry I couldn't help.

I got quiet a few guppies and guppy-endler hybrids I am getting rid of. I cant pay shipping or anything like that though...

hey GodFan, possibly sometime soon i will be setting up a 100 gallon fw tank only for guppies so if i do and seeking health doesn't want them i might be able to take them.

Umm well Im not even sure how many it is. Yall know that some arent pure guppy right? I didnt think anyone would actually be interested. It was more a joke. I was gonna take them to my LFS to become feeders....

what! no! can you please post a picture!
I cant get really great pics. Someone else is pming me about them too. I got some kind of platy to. Doesnt have a spec of color on it. And I think (not certain) I have a couple pure endler females. But my Gups are evil just to warn you... they dont tolerate inverts and hunt their babies down mercilessly...

abrahamavelar said:
really do u want the cat??? im serious about it!!!!! also i have a 10 inch pleco if u want it

Yes I would love it! And what kind of pleco?

Ya that's a little to big for my tank :/ but I would LOVE the cat. I've been wanting one for awhile now!

Back
Top Bottom